The MS1™ Sling is the newest and most versatile addition to the Magpul® line of rifle slings. This sling system starts with an optimized, dedicated two-point sling that serves equally well in a one-point role when using optional adapters. Built around our MS1™ slider, this system provides rapid adjustments to either lengthen or shorten the sling with no slipping once set, and no tails, loops, or other potential snag hazards. In a two-point role, the MS1™ allows easy shoulder transitions, rapid adjustability for hands free rifle carry and shooting support from various positions. The MS1™ system also has a series of adapters that are sold separately and based on the MS3® and MS4™ slings. By adding the appropriate adapter (available with Paraclip™ or QD Sling Swivel) for the sling, you can easily add one-point functionality to your MS1™.
In testing, the sling had to survive tens of thousands of cycles in wet, dry and sandy conditions, static load testing without slippage for 72 hours and weighted six foot dynamic drop tests. In addition to the controlled lab tests, we also swam it, jumped it, hunted with it, hiked into the mountains with it, and most importantly shot with it in a variety of rugged field conditions.
Like all of our slings, the entire MS1™ system is made entirely in the US, and is fully Berry Amendment compliant.
- Dedicated two-point sling
- Rapidly adjustable for length (shorter or longer) with new MS1™ Slider
- No tails, loops, or other potential snag hazards
- Light weight yet durable hardware made of heavy-duty polymer
- Custom 1-1/4" wide nylon webbing material is strong and wear resistant while remaining anti-chafe for user comfort
- Colored webbing is Near Infrared (NIR) resistant
- Can be configured for two to one-point convertibility with optional adapters
Gewicht: 170 g
Versandgewicht: 190 g
Informationen vom Hersteller (extern)